43 Firpark Street, Motherwell, ML1 2PR
- ***Fantastic Traditional Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property with massive discount from Home Report Value***
- Excellent Location within the popular Lanarkshire town of Motherwell.
- Close proximity to amenities including shops, restaurants and Supermarkets.
- Excellent transport links to Glasgow City Centre via road, rail and bus.
- Traditional Property with many features throughout. *** Early Viewing advised ***
On entering the property there is an immediately impressive formal and bright lounge, which has space for a range of furniture configurations, the room is decorated in neutral tones with fixed fireplace creating a warm and cosy feel for family relaxation. This leads via double French doors to a formal dining room to accommodate table and six chairs with 2 wall recesses with shelving. Following through from there, there is the downstairs WC and a porch leading out to the back garden with easy access to the separate single garage. There are also 2 ample storage cupboards. The upper level of the property consists of three bedrooms. The master benefits from fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2 has a storage cupboard and bedroom has fitted wardrobe and storage cupboard. All of the rooms have ample space for additional furniture if required. Finally, there is the fully tiled three-piece bathroom suite on the mid landing level consisting of a sink, toilet and a bath with an electric shower. Externally, there is a well-tended rear garden, which is both low maintenance and fully enclosed. To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off-road parking and a single garage. Extras (Included in the sale): All floor coverings and integrated appliances.