65 Albert Street, Dundee, DD4 6NZ
- Tenanted Retail Investment ---Currently let for £2000 per annum---Affordable Lot Size***Ideal Opportunity***10% Rental Return at Guide Price*** Rare Opportunity***LONG TERM TENANT***
- EXCELLENT RENTAL GROWTH PROSPECTS***Potential Market Rent: £3,600 per annum***This Retail Unit Must Be Sold*** High Footfall and popular location on Key arterial route in Dundee***
- ***Dundee has 2 Universities & a population of circa 160,000 people---The 4th Largest city in Scotland & is on the main route linking Aberdeen with both Glasgow & Edinburgh.
- ***24 Albert Street Sold £36k (Feb 15)***Affordable Well Let Retail Units Seldom Come Up For Sale in Unique Location***10% Rental Return At Guide Price**This property has been internally modernised **
- Dundee is currently undergoing a massive***£1 Billion Pounds*** redevelopment & regeneration programme---This City is considered a property Hot Spot by many professional property investors***
This Year The Victoria & Albert Museum will be opening in Dundee. Major International Chains are opening hotels in Dundee City Centre*** High Yielding Investment Opportunity *** Expectations of Capital Growth*** ***RARELY SEEN FOR SALE***Affordable***Well Let Retail Unit in Popular Location***10% Rental Return at Guide Price***The property has been occupied by the current tenant for number of years***Currently let for £2000 per annum***Exceptional opportunity to acquire an affordable retail unit in a Prime & Prominent position in a sought after location within Central Dundee***Prominent & High Footfall Location Presented in Good Order***Ready To Occupy***Dundee offers promising investment opportunities and should be considered when looking for ****High Yielding Investment Property with exceptional capital growth prospects***Rare Opportunity & Substantial Interest is Expected****