Land near Burns Street , Renton, Dumbarton, G82 4DQ
- Plot of Land Situated within the Popular Dumbarton Town of Renton
- Plot Extends to 1.44 Acres (62,700 sq.ft) approx
- Boasting Attractive Riverside Views and Scenic Woodland
- Feu Hold Property - Buyer Receives Full Vacant Possession
- Well Located within Renton Close to a Busy Existing Business Centre and Modern Residential House Estate
Rarely available plot set within the Popular Dumbartonshire town of Renton. The plot is located on the banks of River Leven, the plot extends to 1.44 Acres (62,700 sq.ft) approx is roughly level and mostly clear. Situated for Dumbarton and Alexandria Town Centres where one can find a whole host of local and High Street names as well as excellent entertainment and recreational facilities. The property also lies within easy commuting distance to Drymen, Faslane Naval Base and Coulport. Public transport and rail links are also within easy commuting distance as is primary and secondary schooling. Balloch Town Centre lies only a short distance away where you can find the beautiful Balloch Marina, Balloch Country Park and Lomond Shores where you can find the new retail and leisure development. Heading eastbound on the A82 will take you towards Clydebank and Glasgow City Centre where further amenities can be found. Glasgow's International Airport and Braehead Shopping Centre can be easily achieved via the toll free Erskine Bridge.