For Sale / Auction £6,000 Guide Price - Residential
One bedroom flat in Port Glasgow. Located in a traditional tenement style block in the area of Clune Park, this property is an ideal buy to let investment.
The property consists of the following –
- Large lounge
- Galley style kitchen
- Generous double bedroom
- Family bathroom
- The Home report for this property is £20,000
- 15, Robert Street, Port Glasgow SOLD £23,000
- 13 Robert Street Glasgow SOLD £24,000
- 11 Robert Street Glasgow SOLD £20,800
- 7 Robert Street Port Glasgow SOLD £25,000
Port Glasgow is currently undergoing an extensive development & investment and is recognised as a popular investment location due to its close proximity to Glasgow Airport.
The area is benefiting from a £400 million regeneration project bringing 2,500 new jobs and new business accommodation to the area. Clune Park is a popular commuter location as property is close to Port Glasgow train station and within easy reach of Greenock, Glasgow & Braehead shopping amenities & The Waterfront leisure complex.